Homeaway is offering one lucky winner the opportunity to stay in a 14th century castle in Duns, Scotland—along with his/her 20 best friends!
In collaboration with Disney, Homeaway, a vacation rental marketing place, is launching a contest to coincide with the release of the new Disney “Beauty and the Beast®” film featuring Emma Watson and Dan Stevens.
The prize package includes:
- A five-night stay in a majestic 14th century Duns Castle located in Duns, Scotland
- All travel arrangements for the winner and up to 20 of his or her favorite people.
“The group will have the entire castle and its 1,200 acres to themselves to enjoy as they wish and can partake in a variety of activities ranging from archery to falconry. Or, they may prefer to dance, sing, read books, or perhaps even talk to the furniture and hope it will talk back, just like in the much-anticipated film,” says Steve Stamstad, HomeAway global brand vice president in the press release announcing the giveaway.
In addition, five runners-up have the chance to win a HomeAway® vacation.
How to enter:
- The contest is open to travelers from the U.S., France, Germany and the UK.
- You can enter the sweepstakes here.
- Read the fine print here.
The contest ends on March 31, 2017.
HomeAway is also giving away a trip for four to the world premiere of Disney’s “Beauty and the Beast” in Hollywood, California on March 2, 2017.