Vantage Adventures, a sister company of Vantage Deluxe World Travel has crafted a series of fascinating 8-day tours to Cuba. Specifically designed to appeal to older, active travelers, the tours offer an experiential introduction to the people and culture of Cuba.
Here are six reasons you might want to consider a Vantage Adventures trip to Cuba:
1) The umbrella company has a long, successful track record of providing customized travel experiences catering to active, older adults. The firm initially began working in partnership with affinity groups such as teacher associations, alumni groups, and banks as early as 1983.
2) One of the early pioneers, Vantage has been operating small-group cultural/educational trips to Cuba for more than a decade. Under special license, it was one of the first travel companies to do so. Because many travel restrictions still remain, it’s invaluable to travel there with an experienced company with knowledgeable, passionate guides.
3) Whether you travel as a single or as a couple, the size of Vantage groups is small and intimate (18-26 persons). Sharing an experience like this one helps forge fast friendships that often extend beyond the trip. Upon request, the company arranges roommate-matching so single travelers can take advantage of double-occupancy rates.
4) Getting to Cuba is easier than ever before. As early as this fall, it is anticipated that eight U.S. airlines will be operating flights in and out of Cuba from the U.S.
5) Vantage Adventures tours emphasize experiential travel. These tours enable small groups to learn about the music, art, spiritual practices and architecture through discussions with local artists, dancers, teachers, musicians and more—through 14-guided tours. Because this country, like any other, is not one single place, the tours take travelers to various cities to experience different aspects of Cuba, old and new.
6) Vantage Adventure pricing is competitive starting at $4,199 per person for travel between October 24 and December 12, 2016. First-time Vantage customers can take advantage of a $250 discount per person ($500 per couple), using promotion code SMVA 160.
Click here for further information about traveling to Cuba with Vantage Adventures or call (1-888-376-8349).
Need some more inspiration? Watch this video from Vantage Adventures.