Addressing the growing demand for experiential travel and soft-adventure among boomers, Boston-based, industry pioneer Vantage Deluxe World Travel is launching Vantage Adventures.
The new brand will offer both land excursions and small ship journeys to right-sized groups (18-24 people) of boomer travelers.
“Our loyal river cruise guests continuously asked us for the quality Vantage experience in more places around the world,” said Henry Lewis, CEO.
“This impetus was combined with the fact that active adults are traveling more and are interested in soft adventures,” says Lewis. “In fact, 99 percent of boomers across the U.S. anticipate traveling for leisure in 2016, with approximately four to five trips already in the works.”
The parent organization, Vantage Travel, began in 1983, initially attracting affinity groups such as teacher associations, alumni groups, and banks. Within a couple of years, however, the company expanded offering its cruises and land tours to the general public. Vantage now sends travelers to more than 80 countries around the world.
Why Vantage now: What’s new and improved
- The company launched its first six-star river vessel, the MS River Voyager, this spring, joining its fleet of four five-star ships.
- Vantage will offer domestic cruises on the St. Lawrence River and Great Lakes and a new Cuba itinerary in 2017.
- According to CNN, Iran (Persia) is becoming a hot destination for American travelers. Vantage is one of only two companies approved to operate tours in this area in 2017.
- Vantage Adventures will emphasize experiential excursions with insider access led by locals. For example, travelers can join a family for dinner in their home on the India & The Sacred Ganges tour or have tea with locals on the China & Tibet tour.
- Flexible itineraries will allow Vantage guests to customize their experiences with optional tours and trip extensions.
- Single travelers can take advantage of travel incentives that include free or low-cost single supplements and single-occupancy cruise cabins.
To celebrate the new brand, Vantage Adventures will be offering special deals for first-time customers, a $250 off rate with booking code SMVA 160, by calling 1-888-376-8349.
Learn more about Vantage Adventures here.