Travelers always fall in love with the art, architecture, food and culture of Santa Fe but a new exhibit of Spanish art is expected to be a special draw this winter.
The Inn on the Alameda and the New Mexico Museum of Art have created a unique opportunity for art enthusiasts to experience Renaissance to Goya: Prints and Drawings from Spain.
The New Mexico Museum of Art is the only American venue for this exhibition of 132 Spanish art drawings and prints—covering four centuries of visual artists including Velazquez, Murillo, Zurbáran, Ribera and Goya. The show brought art lovers to the British Museum in London, the Prado in Madrid and the Art Gallery of New South Wales in Sydney. The exhibit in Santa Fe opens on December 14, 2013 and runs through March 9, 2014.
The Welcome Goya Package
Inn on the Alameda is offering a three-night “Welcome Goya” package from Thursday to Sunday on three weekends this winter: January 23-26, February 6-9, and March 6- 9, with rates beginning at just $357.00 plus tax based on room type. The hotel is within walking distance of the museum.
The package includes:
- Accommodations for three (3) nights, double occupancy
- Admission to New Mexico Museum of Art
- Culture Pass Booklet allowing entrance to 14 of New Mexico’s Museums & Monuments
- A private lecture on Goya in the Inn’s Agoyo Lounge including wine and cheese
- The Inn’s Breakfast of Enchantment each morning
- Complimentary wine-and-cheese each afternoon
- Other inclusions such as complimentary parking; all day coffee service; free Wi-Fi access; local and toll-free telephone calls; and downtown shuttle service
IF YOU GO
To book this package, call the Inn on the Alameda at (800) 289-2122 and reference “Goya”
Previously on More Time To Travel: