KLM Airlines and the Hotel Bristol Palace in Genoa, Italy are partnering in a Ligurian travel giveaway.
To celebrate the launch of new daily flights between Amsterdam and Genoa, KLM Airlines and the Hotel Bristol Palace have partnered to give away a trip for two to Genoa, Italy, the capital of Liguria in northwestern Italy.
Having visited Genoa several times and having had the pleasure of staying at the Grand Hotel Majestic Baglioni in Bologna, a sister property of the 4-star Hotel Bristol Palace (both under the management of Duetorrihotels), we can see that this will be a great trip for the lucky winner!
Genoa is often underestimated and unappreciated. Among many other rich cultural and historical treasures to be found by the tourist who ambles around its winding streets are its popular cruise port; La Lanterna, the welcoming lighthouse that has become the symbol of the city; its historical palaces, including the Liberty building that hosts the Hotel Bristol; and its wonderful culinary traditions emphasizing seafood and pesto. The Bristol’s Art Nouveau white marble stairs (shown below) are said to have inspired Alfred Hitchcock’s masterpiece, Vertigo.
The sweepstakes Grand Prize includes:
- Two KLM tickets to Genoa in November 2016
- Luxury accommodations for three nights in a Suite or Junior Suite at the recently renovated Hotel Bristol Palace
- Buffet breakfast served in the hotel’s “Giotto” Restaurant and seasonal fruit upon arrival
- Day ticket to the largest Aquarium in Europe for two persons
- Special cooking lesson with the executive chef of the “Giotto” restaurant on the making of “Pesto”
- Traditional Ligurian Dinner for two persons at the “Giotto” Restaurant
- Special two-hour sighting-seeing tour of the historical center of Genoa
- Museum Card Pass for two persons visit the 22 most important museums in Genoa
- Free minibar
The contest ended October 9, 2016.
Need some inspiration to enter the sweepstakes?
CHECK OUT OUR PHOTO GALLERY OF GENOA
[nggallery id=62 template=caption]