NYC Summer Restaurant Week starts on Monday July 16 and runs through Friday, August 10, 2012. It’s the perfect time for foodies to savor the Big Apple’s diverse culinary offerings at substantial savings. During the 20 days of the promotion, now in its 20th year, diners can get a 3-course fixed price meal lunches at $24.07 and dinners at $35.00—at more than 300 participating restaurants.
To see the complete list of restaurants, searchable by cuisine, neighborhood, and meal (lunch or dinner), check out the official NYC Restaurant Week page of NYC & Company. The site also allows you to book online using the Open Table reservation system.
Other cities around the country will be running their own Restaurant Weeks. Here are a few but be sure to find out about the ones closest to your hometown. You can simply Google “Restaurant Week” and “your city”:
- Atlanta Restaurant Week – July 21-29
- Boston Restaurant Week – August 19-31
- DC Restaurant Week – August 13-19
- Des Moines Restaurant Week – August 17-26
- Kalamazoo Restaurant Week, July 20-29
- Los Angeles Restaurant Week – July 16-27
- Norfolk – July 5-22
- Topeka – Sept 21-30